West Middlesex University Hospital Tile (Without Keepsake)
Thank you for choosing to be part of this monumental installation at West Middlesex University Hospital (WMUH). The £12 cost is made up of:
- £5 + VAT – mural tile (part of the landmark display in the hospital)
- £5 + VAT – a donation to CW+, the official charity of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, which runs both WMUH and Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
You can upload photos of loved ones, your NHS heroes, a scenic image that depicts your experience, your own piece of art, something that represents COVID-19 for you, or any image that means something to you and has made you smile through lockdown!
This image will obviously mean a lot to you, which is why we wanted to give you the option to have your own keepsake tile too for an extra £5 plus VAT and P&P, click here if you want your keepsake. The keepsake must be a 1:1 ratio and will be a ceramic tile with a felt backing delivered to you in a lovely gift box.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Upload your chosen photo below.
- Add your purchase to the basket.
- Click on your basket to view your purchase. If you want to order more tiles, just use the ‘continue shopping’ button. When you’re finished, from your basket, proceed to the checkout to complete your order.
Please use the editor tool to make sure your image is cropped to your preference.
If you’d like to gift a place on the mural for your employees or would like to submit a large quantity of images for your company, please take a look at our corporate package here.